Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friends

i know i talk about them an awful lot, but i am blessed with THE BEST friends. friends who call at just the right time.....friends who know when you need a cherry coke from sonic.....friends who love your children like their own. friends you can laugh and cry with. friends that you may not see for years, but you know they're always there for you! friends who even aggravate you and make you mad, but you always make up! friends who know everything about you...the good, the bad and the ugly, and they love you anyway! friends who you can disagree with but who you love and fiercely defend to anyone! even facebook friends who i've never actually met who i feel like i've known all my life!

isn't it funny how much more important those girlfriends are as adults than they were as kids? maybe it's just me, but the friendships i've made over the second half of my life have been invaluable to me! i am just so thankful that God has given me some really terrific girlfriends throughout my life; but even more so now, when i seem to need them most! i love my girlfriends! and you know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. You were talking to me weren't you???? ;-) Doesn't matter. I know I say things that sound stuck~up sometimes... but I am better for having met you...via the internet or not. :-)

    ReplyDelete