Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Little Numb...

i must say that i've been feeling a little numb with what is about to happen, wyatt having open heart surgery. it's hard to imagine that in less than 12 hours we'll be handing him over to the anesthesiologist (who i'm crazy about!) as i sit here typing, we've moved into the ronald mcdonald house. what a blessing! our family and dear friends susan and kym joined us here tonight, and a local company provided a delicious dinner, inviting all of us to join them....generous people...we've been so blessed this whole past week with generous people...that's a whole other post!
started wyatt's prayer warriors group on fb last saturday, 3 days ago...now there are over 500 people praying for wyatt! amazing and awesome! such a comfort!
rambling now....time to sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, I found my way here from "Lily's Garden". I remember very well how difficult it was to hand my baby over to his heart surgeon. I think it was the hardest thing I've ever done. You and Wyatt will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, found my way here from "Lily's Garden". You can add me to the prayer warrior list. Will be thinking of you all and sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way!

    ReplyDelete