Thursday, February 11, 2010

Those Teeth of Mine!

i'm sure the root canal didn't help the craziness of my life right now.....although my experience couldn't have been much better, unless you could have relieved the pain! my endodontist is an old friend who has a son with cerebral palsy. it was good to share wyatt's story with him, he "gets" it.....and we talked about that.....as much as our friends and family love and support us, unless they have a child with special needs, it is really hard to fully relate. i have the best friends ever, but God has placed me on a very different journey now. as one friend who has a child with Down syndrome said to me this week, it's the hobby she didn't plan to have....it can be all-encompassing! anyway, it was a most unusual root canal.....Christian praise music playing throughout the office, and the endodontist sang throughout the entire procedure. it was actually a very encouraging and uplifting afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment