Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful for My Hubby......Thankful for My Savior

i tried to post last night, but blogger would not let me!  i decided that if i can post daily for Down syndrome awareness, i can certainly post daily thankful posts!  

so yesterday's post was "thankful for my hubby!"   tim is an amazing, godly man, who i know is my gift from God!   only tim would put up with me!   he is my best friend, he loves God and desires to serve Him in every area of his life.  he is a tremendous daddy too!   he is a hard working man of integrity.  i'm so glad that God chose him for me!  

we have been married 23 years, and have known each other 24 years.  marriage is never easy, but always worth it!  i am thankful for the unconditional love and grace that he extends to me every day!  

today i am thankful for the gift of salvation.  i am thankful that God, in His infinite grace and mercy, provided forgiveness of our sins through the death, burial and resurrection of His son, Jesus Christ.  without Him, we would be doomed to an eternal death because of our sins.  but through His sacrifice, we are redeemed when we ask for His forgiveness!   "redeemed, redeemed, redeemed by the blood of the Lamb....."    "grace, grace, God's grace, grace that is greater than all our sin....."    those old hymns say it so eloquently......  

do you know Him and His forgiveness?   if not, please leave a comment and let me tell you more about this free gift of salvation that is yours for the asking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment