Friday, February 3, 2012

[One of] Wyatt's West Coast Valentines.... Meet Miss Melody

one of my very first facebook friends in our online Down syndrome community was darci, melody's mama.  wyatt and i immediately fell in love with this air force cutie pie!  we keep hoping that they will get stationed near us here in northwest florida!
sweet melody!

I was soooo excited to get a valentine from Wyatt! I've had a little crush on him since we were just tiny babies. I know we live clear accross the country from one another, but I really hope we can meet in person one day soon. I know we would have so much fun together! Here are some things about me:

connor, melody and andrew
My family is so special to me. I am a Daddy's girl and have him wrapped around my little finger. I am Mama's little helper. I help her grocery shop and make sure she does not spend too much money, by taking the groceries out of the cart and throwing them on the floor. Sometimes, I even empty out the kitchen drawers for her. : ) I have the best brothers in the whole wide world. They play with me a lot and take very good care of me. 
what a helper!  wyatt loves to do this too!


I LOVE to play outside, but I live in rainy Washington, so I don't get to go out to play much in the winter and spring. One of my favorite things to do outside is swing! I love to go really high. I smile and laugh the whole time, and ask for more! I also love it when my brothers and I blow bubbles together. I get so excited and run around trying to pop them and say 'pop, pop, pop!"

wyatt loves babies too!
 
 
My favorite toys are my baby dolls. I like to feed them, bathe them, put them night night, and take them for walks. I also give them lots of hugs and cuddles. I will make a very good Mommy someday.

sweet little mama!
 
 
 
 
 
My very favorite thing to watch is Signing Time. I love music, and am really into language and communication right now. My speech is really exploding. My Mama has lost count of all the signs I know, but estimates it at 200+ words. I also have about 75 verbal words. What can I say...I love to talk, just like my Mama!
wyatt loves rachel too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

one of wyatt's favorite foods too!  YUMMY!!
Eating is another favorite thing I like to do! I like lots of different foods, but some of my favorites are, spaghetti, pizza, mandarin oranges, and peaches. Oh, and I can't forget chocolate chip cookies! Afterall, what girl doesn't love chocolate!!
wyatt and melody are
equally messy eaters!

 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm so glad I got to tell you a little bit about myself. As you can see, I really am "more alike, than different".
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxo,

Melody

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Miss Melody! You're always so much fun at our MOPS meetings! Your Mama told me you were famous and on the internet now, so I just wanted to stop over and say "Hi!" Who knew you were such a good letter writer! Wyatt - You better not break her heart! Love, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie pie! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable too! Love her already!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a beauty! I love getting to know about all of Wyatt's Valentines!

    ReplyDelete